Recipe by Derf
"cooking for 1 or 2" - Katherine Greenberg and Barbara Kyte. Great for one, or make as many as needed, great tasting shrimp!!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄3 cup hot milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 cup cooked deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon wheat germ or 1 teaspoon breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan over medium heat melt the butter and then whisk in the flour.
- Quickly whisk in the milk and cook, whisking until thickened.
- Add chives, shrimp,sherry, salt and cayenne.
- Spoon into buttered ramekins or baking shells.
- Sprinkle top with wheat germ and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Can be done ahead and refrigerated till ready to pop in the oven.