Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is very forgiving, feel free to exchange any of vegetables.
Make and share this Shrimp & Quinoa Paella recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lb frozen shrimp, small ready-to-eat
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne (to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle clam juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- Heat 1 T oil in a dutch oven or pot over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, onion, bell peppers and corn and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients (including the extra 1T oil). Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid, turn heat to high and boil off the extra liquid.
- Serve hot.