This recipe is very forgiving, feel free to exchange any of vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lb frozen shrimp, small ready-to-eat
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle clam juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1Heat 1 T oil in a dutch oven or pot over medium-high heat.
- 2Add shrimp, onion, bell peppers and corn and saute for 5 minutes.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients (including the extra 1T oil). Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove the lid, turn heat to high and boil off the extra liquid.
- 5Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp & Quinoa Paella
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 239.1 mg
- Sodium 1295.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 35.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low sodium vegetable broth