Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
You can put any food in an Quiche and it would taste soooooooo good.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (12 ounce) package swiss cheese (Diced)
- 2⁄3 ounce green onion (sliced)
- 2 cups shrimp (cooked & seasoned)
- 1 unbaked pie shell (10 in)
- Combine mayonnaise,flour,eggs,milk and mix well.
- Add in cooked shrimp, cheese, and green onions.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees until browned (approx 25 minutes).
- If Desired any seafood may be added.