Colby's Mom's Note:
This recipe is very good and quite easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 flour tortillas, 10 inch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning, plus (or Creole)
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning, divided use
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup diced green chilis (or poblano)
- 1 cup shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Make cajun remoulade by mixing mayonnaise with 2 Tbsp.
- 3cajun seasoning, Worcester sauce, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and Tabasco.
- 4Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, heat 1 Tbsp.
- 6olive oil in skillet over high heat, 2 minutes.
- 7Toss shrimp with 1 tsp.
- 8of cajun seasoning and salt.
- 9Cook for 3 minutes.
- 10Transfer to large bowl.
- 11Add chiles and cilantro to shrimp and mix.
- 12Brush a large cookie sheet with olive oil.
- 13Arrange 1 tortilla on cookie sheet.
- 14Top with 1/2 of cheese and shrimp mixture.
- 15Place another tortilla on top of that.
- 16Brush lightly with olive oil.
- 17Bake 8 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 18Repeat with the remaining tortillas and mixture.
- 19Cut quesadilla into wedges and serve with the remoulade.
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Quesadillas with Cajun Remoulade
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.3
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 297.8 mg
- Sodium 2415.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 43.3 g