Recipe by bert
This is a great change from the usual sandwich for lunch. I've often thought I could try baking them all at once in the oven but I have'nt tried it yet. If anyone does, let me know how they turn out.
- 8 flour tortillas (8-10" in dia)
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, pieces cooked
- 1 (4 ounce) packagefrozen cooked baby shrimp, rinsed and thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 10" non-stick skillet over med-high heat.
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese and 1/4 of tomato, bacon and shrimp.
- Sprinkle with additional 1/4 cup cheese.
- Top with another tortilla.
- Cook 1-2 minutes or until bottom is golden brown; turn.
- Cook 1-2 minutes longer or til bottom is golden brown.
- Repeat 3 more times.
- Cut each quesadilla into wedges.
- To keep quesadillas warm, place on a ungreased cookie sheet in oven.