This is a great change from the usual sandwich for lunch. I've often thought I could try baking them all at once in the oven but I have'nt tried it yet. If anyone does, let me know how they turn out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 10" non-stick skillet over med-high heat.
- 2Place 1 tortilla in skillet and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese and 1/4 of tomato, bacon and shrimp.
- 3Sprinkle with additional 1/4 cup cheese.
- 4Top with another tortilla.
- 5Cook 1-2 minutes or until bottom is golden brown; turn.
- 6Cook 1-2 minutes longer or til bottom is golden brown.
- 7Repeat 3 more times.
- 8Cut each quesadilla into wedges.
- 9To keep quesadillas warm, place on a ungreased cookie sheet in oven.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.1
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.5 mg
- Sodium 750.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 25.1 g