Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These quesadillas will have you wanting more.
Make and share this Shrimp Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom (optional)
- 1⁄3 onion
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- Using a pan, warm up both tortillas.
- On one of the tortillas spread some of the cheese all over the tortilla. Them add the rest of the ingredients, remember mushrooms is optional.
- Then add some more cheese on top of the ingredients to make the other tortilla stick. Becareful when flipping the quesadilla over.
- Toast until cheese is melted.
Excellent! I used medium shrimp, but cut them up (I sauteed them in a little olive oil), spinach instead of cilantro and a mix of mozzarella and monterey jack.
Quesadillas are one of the things the man of the house makes on spur of the moment for hungry teenagers. He enjoyed making these fat, rich, flavorful ones with all our favorite ingredients plus shrimp. Be sure to cut up everything, get your cheese out, and sautee the mushrooms and onions before the tortillas go on the griddle. Delicious! Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2008.