Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's another take on quesadillas that you might enjoy - Mediterranean! Quick and good! Better Homes & Gardens, May 2007 edition
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (8 inch) garden vegetable tortillas
- 3 1⁄2 ounces garlic hummus (1/3 cup) or 3 1⁄2 ounces spicy three-pepper hummus (1/3 cup)
- 6 ounces peeled deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts or 8 ounces pickled vegetables, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray.
- Place tortillas, sprayed side down, on work surface; spread with hummus.
- Top half of each tortilla with shrimp, artichokes, and cheese.
- Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
- Heat large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Cook quesadillas, two at a time, for 4 to 6 minutes or until browned and heated through, turning once.
- *Serve with Greek Yogurt Dessert; Drizzle Greek yogurt with honey and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.