Here's another take on quesadillas that you might enjoy - Mediterranean! Quick and good! Better Homes & Gardens, May 2007 edition
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (8 inch) garden vegetable tortillas
- 3 1/2 ounces garlic hummus (1/3 cup) or 3 1/2 ounces spicy three-pepper hummus (1/3 cup)
- 6 ounces peeled deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts or 8 ounces pickled vegetables, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray.
- 2Place tortillas, sprayed side down, on work surface; spread with hummus.
- 3Top half of each tortilla with shrimp, artichokes, and cheese.
- 4Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
- 5Heat large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat for 1 minute.
- 6Cook quesadillas, two at a time, for 4 to 6 minutes or until browned and heated through, turning once.
- 7*Serve with Greek Yogurt Dessert; Drizzle Greek yogurt with honey and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 439.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garden vegetable tortillas