- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained
- 5 slices white bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix cheese, mayonnaise, onion and garlic powder together until blended, stir in shrimp.
- Cut 10 (2 inch) rounds from bread slices.
- Mound 1 tablespoon of shrimp mixture onto each bread round.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.