Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is out of an old cookbook called "Cooking with Lis, her family and friends"
Make and share this Shrimp Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix cheese, mayonnaise, onion and garlic powder together until blended, stir in shrimp.
- Cut 10 (2 inch) rounds from bread slices.
- Mound 1 tablespoon of shrimp mixture onto each bread round.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
A nice combination of flavors in this little treat. I don't use white bread so used a whole grain oat nut bread which added a lot of flavor. Thanks for sharing.