Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy appetizer that uses crescent dinner rolls and cooked shrimp.
- cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 cups low-fat swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 lb small shrimp, cooked
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray miniature muffin tin with oil spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press dough into one large rectangle.
- Cut rectangle into 24 squares. Press dough squares into muffin cups, pushing around to fit.
- Mix next 5 ingredients together in medium bowl and place 1 tablespoon of shrimp mixture in biscuit dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
I also ended up with too much filling for the amount of dough. So I recommend having a spare tube of dough! I also used low-fat cheddar and a small boiler onion since that is what I had on hand. But very yummy and my co-workers loved them too! I think the garlic powder another reviewer mentioned would go good in this but I didn't try that.
Made this today to use up some shrimp and a tube of dough. The filling tasted a bit tangy (all I had was Miracle Whip), but after cooking, YUM. The filling made more than enough for one batch, I used a pie crust for the rest of it and made another 24. I'm going to freeze some, will update when I do.
Loved it! Everyone loved it! I added one can of crab meat to this recipe. This was very fast and easy and very much in my budget!!!