Recipe by KelBel
An easy appetizer that uses crescent dinner rolls and cooked shrimp.
Top Review by Shirlsaw
I also ended up with too much filling for the amount of dough. So I recommend having a spare tube of dough! I also used low-fat cheddar and a small boiler onion since that is what I had on hand. But very yummy and my co-workers loved them too! I think the garlic powder another reviewer mentioned would go good in this but I didn't try that.
- cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 cups low-fat swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 lb small shrimp, cooked
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray miniature muffin tin with oil spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press dough into one large rectangle.
- Cut rectangle into 24 squares. Press dough squares into muffin cups, pushing around to fit.
- Mix next 5 ingredients together in medium bowl and place 1 tablespoon of shrimp mixture in biscuit dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbling.