Top Review by Bergy
Loved the recipe but I rated it a 4 because I would never cook the shrimps nor the zucchini as long as suggested , also I would add the different veggies at different time to prevent over cooking so I followed the recipe but gradually added the veggies so they would stay crisp but cook through did not add either the shrimp nor the zucchini until the last 3 minutes of cooking. TRhis recipe was given a thumbs up by all - Thanks who ever you are.
- 4 -5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces asparagus, cut into bit size pieces (fresh or frozen)
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced into coins
- 1⁄4 cup snow peas, cut in half on the diagonal
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower floret
- 1⁄2 medium onion, sliced into crescents
- 4 -5 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped (peeled if desired)
- 6 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 12 ounces linguine, cooked
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet or wok, saute garlic, oil, and shrimp until shrimp are no longer opaque and cooked through (4-5 minutes).
- Add asparagus, zucchini, carrot, snow peas, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, and basil.
- Simmer until vegetables are almost tender (about 10 minutes).
- Add chicken broth, mushrooms, and tomato; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes; mix well.
- Pour shrimp and veggie mixture over cooked pasta (or toss all together to serve).
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese to serve.