Recipe by timoo
Pasta, shrimp and veggies in a creamy sauce. You won't find better in a fancy expensive restaurant.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's cream of shrimp soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 0.333 (6 1/8 ounce) packageyour favorite pasta, cooked and drained cooked and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 12 ounces cooked medium shrimp or 1 (12 ounce) can shrimp
- 12 ounces cooked sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the soup, milk and garlic in a 3-quart saucepan until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the pasta, vegetables, spices, and cook over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp and mushrooms continue to cook until shrimp and mushrooms are warm. If overcooked shrimp and mushrooms become trough.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.