Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are made in 4 10 oz ramekins. 3/4 lb of shrimp is roughly 1 1/2 cups.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 16 ounces clam juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb cooked shrimp, chopped
- cooking spray
- 1 cup oyster crackers, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, celery, carrot, and garlic; saute until tender, 5 minutes.
- Add brandy, cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in half and half, tomato paste, and clam juice; bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch with 1 tbsp water; add to mixture along with the parsley, salt, pepper, and shrimp. Cook 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Spray the ramekins with cooking spray and divide the shrimp mixture evenly. Top with Oyster Crackers. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.