I had some left over shrimp from last night's po' boys and decided to try them on a pizza. I used the Reduced Fat Alfredo Sauce from Chef #18650 for the alfredo sauce.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat and cook onion until caramelized, about 6 minutes.
- Remove onion onto separate plate, set aside.
- In same pan sauté shrimp until bright pink and cooked through.
- Remove shrimp to separate plate, set aside.
- In same skillet drizzle 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Sauté spinach until wilted, remove pan from heat.
- Place pizza crust on stone or on baking sheet, spread alfredo sauce out evenly over crust, leaving 1/2 inch border around crust.
- Spread spinach, onions, shrimp and mozzarelly evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and dark brown in spots.