1/1 Photo of Shrimp Pizza With Spinach and Caramelized Onions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat and cook onion until caramelized, about 6 minutes.
- 3Remove onion onto separate plate, set aside.
- 4In same pan sauté shrimp until bright pink and cooked through.
- 5Remove shrimp to separate plate, set aside.
- 6In same skillet drizzle 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 7Sauté spinach until wilted, remove pan from heat.
- 8Place pizza crust on stone or on baking sheet, spread alfredo sauce out evenly over crust, leaving 1/2 inch border around crust.
- 9Spread spinach, onions, shrimp and mozzarelly evenly.
- 10Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 11Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and dark brown in spots.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Pizza With Spinach and Caramelized Onions
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 160.7 mg
- Sodium 834.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust