Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep2 hrs 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Shrimp tossed in the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix and placed on a pizza dough that has parmesan cheese and a homemade spaghetti sauce on it and then sprinkled with lemon juice and topped with shredded white cheddar cheese.
- 2 lbs pizza dough (store bought)
- 1 lb extra-large shrimp (35 cooked and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons tomato paste
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 1⁄8 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 1⁄8 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 8 ounces sharp white cheddar cheese (shredded) or 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or Pam Cooking Spray with Olive Oil)
- Spray (or lightly oil) a medium bowl; flour dough and place in bowl; let rise for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, make sauce. In a medium-sized bowl, combine tomato sauce, oregano, dried basil, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar and tomato paste. Let simmer until dough has risen.
- Pat down dough and spread in a cookie sheet pan that's sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray with Olive Oil (or lightly oil it). Sprinkle dough with parmesan cheese. Spread sauce over parmesan cheese. Toss shrimp with Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix and place on pizza (7 rows; 5 in each). Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust turns golden brown. Top with shredded cheese and bake until cheese is melted; about another 5 minutes.