Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An old favorite, especially of my mom. After you make this pizza you will never put raw veggies on pizza again.
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 lb cooked peeled tail off small shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce
- 1⁄4 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 3 cups Italian cheese blend
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough on pizza pan and bake for 5 minutes.
- Saute red pepper, onion, and garlic.
- Combine marinara and cocktail sauce.
- Remove pizza crust from oven and spread the sauce over crust leaving 1/2 inch from edge uncovered. Sprinkle 2 cups cheese over sauce, add shrimp, add vegetables, and top with the last 1 cup of cheese.
- Return to 500 degree oven and bake until brown, about 7 minutes.
- Serve warm.