Recipe by bricookie55
A tasty, easy dish from Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine, November 2007.
Top Review by MTDavids
We also tried the recipe (by Liz Pearson) from Rachael's Mag. It is a wonderful Spanish appetizer that goes great with a dark red wine. We served in individual bowls which made it much easier to mop up the great sauce.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 loaf crusty bread, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large, heavy skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic, crushed red pepper, and paprika, and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Season the shrimp with salt, add them to the skillet, and cook until opaque, 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat; stir in parsley.
- Transfer the shrimp mixture to a bowl and serve with bread for dipping and mopping.