Recipe by Luby Luby Luby
These little spicy/tangy appetizers are a breeze to make using frozen phyllo shells. I like to boil my shrimp in Zatarain's crab boil for 3 minutes which gives the shrimp a little extra "zing". The serving size is 2 per person, but I've found from experience most people eat 3-4 so you may want to adjust accordingly.
- 226.79 g shrimp, cooked, deveined & coarsely chopped
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 9.85 ml prepared horseradish
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml Tabasco sauce
- 9.85 ml Old Bay Seasoning
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml celery seed
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 (119.06 g) package frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl cream mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients except shrimp.
- When well mixed add shrimp and mix together.
- Drop by scant tablespoonfuls into phyllo shells.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.