Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
These little spicy/tangy appetizers are a breeze to make using frozen phyllo shells. I like to boil my shrimp in Zatarain's crab boil for 3 minutes which gives the shrimp a little extra "zing". The serving size is 2 per person, but I've found from experience most people eat 3-4 so you may want to adjust accordingly.
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, cooked, deveined & coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) packages frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl cream mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients except shrimp.
- When well mixed add shrimp and mix together.
- Drop by scant tablespoonfuls into phyllo shells.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.