Luby Luby Luby's Note:
These little spicy/tangy appetizers are a breeze to make using frozen phyllo shells. I like to boil my shrimp in Zatarain's crab boil for 3 minutes which gives the shrimp a little extra "zing". The serving size is 2 per person, but I've found from experience most people eat 3-4 so you may want to adjust accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb shrimp, cooked, deveined & coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) packages frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large bowl cream mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except shrimp.
- 4When well mixed add shrimp and mix together.
- 5Drop by scant tablespoonfuls into phyllo shells.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Phyllo Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 128.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning
frozen miniature phyllo tart shells