1/1 Photo of Shrimp Pesto Pizza
Colby's Mom's Note:
An easy, tasty way to make a gourmet-tasting pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pizza dough according to directions.
- 2Toss shrimp with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- 3When the pizza crust directions call for it, spread the pesto onto the crust.
- 4Top with crumbled goat cheese.
- 5Top with shrimp.
- 6Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- 7Cook for 10-12 more minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Pesto Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 167.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb goat cheese