Recipe by Pierre Dance
This is a good one that combines the 4 basic food groups ,Shrimp, Onions, peppers, and Mushrooms. All in all a well balanced meal.
Top Review by Gerry
Another Pierre Dance winner. This makes up beautifully, with shrimp as well as in a shrimp/chicken combo.The ingredients combine to make for a company quality meal. The sesame oil and rice vinegar makes for a special touch. Love that it tastes as good as it looks. Served on a white platter- makes for awesome presentation. One of those recipes that one keeps close at hand. Thank you Pierre.
- 118.29 ml chicken stock
- 59.16 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml dry sherry
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 2.46 ml rice vinegar
- 29.58 ml oil
- 453.59 g shrimp, peeled, veined (30 count)
- 3 green onions, sliced, all the white, some green
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 29.58 ml oil
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 green bell pepper, julienne
- 226.79 g mushroom, thickly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 7 Sauce ingredients, set aside.
- Heat the wok.
- Add Oil, swirl to coat.
- Add the shrimp and stir fry 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add Green Onions and Garlic, cook 30 seconds more.
- Empty the wok, scrape the good stuff and save.
- Reheat the wok, Add Oil, Swirl to coat.
- Add the Bell Peppers, stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, stir fry 1 more minute.
- Push the peppers to the sides of the wok.
- Pour the Sauce into the center of the wok, stir 'til thick and bubbly.
- Return the shrimp, stir with vegetables and sauce 'til heated through.