Chef #1243974's Note:
A light rice dish. A great combination is acidic, salty, and sweet! Modified from a Cooking Light magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Cook rice according to package.
- 22. Heat oil in skillet. Add prawns and garlic, saute for 3 minutes or until shrimp are nearly cooked. Remove from pan.
- 33. Simmer water, add peas, and heat until peas are warmed.
- 44. Return shrimp to pan. Add turmeric, vinegar, salt, and chili. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 55. Stir through parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp, Peas, and Rice Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 1288.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar