Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A light rice dish. A great combination is acidic, salty, and sweet! Modified from a Cooking Light magazine.
- 1. Cook rice according to package.
- 2. Heat oil in skillet. Add prawns and garlic, saute for 3 minutes or until shrimp are nearly cooked. Remove from pan.
- 3. Simmer water, add peas, and heat until peas are warmed.
- 4. Return shrimp to pan. Add turmeric, vinegar, salt, and chili. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5. Stir through parsley and serve.