- 12 ounces baby shrimp, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red peppers or 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the red pepper, green onion, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Stir in beaten egg, well drained shrimp and 4 tablespoons of the bread crumbs.
- Form mixture into 6 balls, then roll the shrimp balls into the remaining bread crumbs.
- Flatten into patties.
- Fry the shrimp patties in melted butter over medium heat for about 4 minutes on each side.