Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
The combination of flavors work so well together. Great dish for a dinner party
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained & quartered
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 7 1⁄2 ounces packages frozen puff pastry (thawed)
- 2 (6 ounce) packagessliced swiss cheese
- 1 lb peeled and cooked medium shrimp
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Saute artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and parsley in butter in a large skillet for 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Drain well, sprinkle with salt& set aside.
- Roll pastry into a 15x10 inch rectangle and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Arrange cheese slices on half of pastry dough along long edge, leaving 1 inch border.
- Spoon vegetable mixture evenly over cheese.
- Arrange shrimp over vegetables.
- Brush edges of dough with egg.
- Fold opposite side of dough over filling, pressing edges with fork to seal.
- Brush pastry with egg.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.