Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this in a local newspaper and found it is delicious.
- 453.59 g shrimp
- 453.59 g pasta, your choice
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml flour
- 113.39 g goat cheese
- 340.19 g chicken stock or 340.19 g chicken broth
- 3-4 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 170.09 g package asparagus, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 170.09 g package mushrooms, quartered
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 piece garlic, chopped
- In a saute pan, melt the butter then add flour.
- Whisk together until bubbling.
- Slowly stir in chicken broth and whisk until smooth.
- Simmer on low heat to thicken.
- Stir in goat cheese and lemon juice until melted & smooth.
- In a separate pan, saute asparagus, mushrooms & sundried tomatoes.
- In a separate pan, saute shrimp, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Coat the pasta with the sauce & mix in 1/2 the shrimp.
- Spoon the vegetables & shrimp over the top.
We don't eat cow dairy so this recipe was perfect for us. I also don't eat wheat but was able to sub rice flour and it worked out great. Will be making this again.