I found this in a local newspaper and found it is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 lb pasta, your choice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 12 ounces chicken stock or 12 ounces chicken broth
- 3 -4 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package asparagus, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package mushrooms, quartered
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 piece garlic, chopped
- 1In a saute pan, melt the butter then add flour.
- 2Whisk together until bubbling.
- 3Slowly stir in chicken broth and whisk until smooth.
- 4Simmer on low heat to thicken.
- 5Stir in goat cheese and lemon juice until melted & smooth.
- 6In a separate pan, saute asparagus, mushrooms & sundried tomatoes.
- 7In a separate pan, saute shrimp, garlic, salt & pepper.
- 8Coat the pasta with the sauce & mix in 1/2 the shrimp.
- 9Spoon the vegetables & shrimp over the top.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp & Pasta With Goat Cheese Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 760.7
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 261.0 mg
- Sodium 607.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 49.9 g