Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple shrimp recipe. You can substitute w/chicken also.
- 8 ounces noodles (any kind of noodle pasta)
- 16 ounces shrimp
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper (I use garlic pepper)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Boil water and cook pasta.
- Use cooked frozen shrimp, thaw and remove tails.
- Melt light butter in skillet and add minced garlic. Cook mushrooms and spinach. Then add shrimp and garlic pepper. Heat shrimp through.
- Add most of milk, except save a few tablespoons Mix cornstarch remaining milk. Stir into shrimp and milk in skillet. Let thicken.
- Drain pasta after cooked. Add shrimp mixture to pasta and add parsley. Mix.