Recipe by FlemishMinx
Our favorite pasta salad chock-full of things we love! Can be made without the shrimp, but with the shrimp you've only got to add a loaf of crusty bread for a perfect make-ahead summer meal. Cooking time includes 1 hour cooling and 1 hour chilling time.
Top Review by L-Burden
This was REALLY good! I added marinated artichoke hearts too...since I have an enormous jar from Costco to use up...and it really complimented the dish. This is such a nice change from regular salad on a hot Las Vegas evening! Hubby fully agrees that this a keeper! Thanks!
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 177.44 ml drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml drained capers
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 453.59 g fusilli, cooked al dente
- 453.59 g peeled boiled shrimp, cut in halves
- 340.19 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 226.79 g feta cheese, in cubes (marinated in oil, if available)
- 236.59 ml fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml minced pitted oil-cured black olive
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor briefly, just until the sun-dried tomatoes are coarsely chopped.
- Add this dressing to the drained HOT pasta in a large bowl.
- Toss to coat well.
- Cool, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill.