Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 15 mins
Our favorite pasta salad chock-full of things we love! Can be made without the shrimp, but with the shrimp you've only got to add a loaf of crusty bread for a perfect make-ahead summer meal. Cooking time includes 1 hour cooling and 1 hour chilling time.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb fusilli, cooked al dente
- 1 lb peeled boiled shrimp, cut in halves
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces feta cheese, in cubes (marinated in oil, if available)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup minced pitted oil-cured black olive
- Blend first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor briefly, just until the sun-dried tomatoes are coarsely chopped.
- Add this dressing to the drained HOT pasta in a large bowl.
- Toss to coat well.
- Cool, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill.