Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a little different from others I've seen posted. This is from Taste of Home. My family loves it.
- 4 cups cooked pasta shells
- 1 lb cooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined and cut into thirds
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta shrimp, peas, onions and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
- Pour over pasta mixture and toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
I just found this in 2007 Taste of Home Annual Recipes, and it's quite delicious. The combination of parsley, fresh lemon juice, and dill are quite good. This brings pasta salad to a whole new taste level. Thank you for posting this recipe!
Super easy to make! I used fresh steamed shrimp and added cooked wild rice. People went nuts for it! Great recipe!