1/1 Photo of Shrimp Pasta Primavera
A special dinner for two. This a well-seasoned pasta dish that has lots of flavor, yet it is not going to wreck your budget. This comes from Taste of Home. Prep & Cook times are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 small plum tomato, peeled,seeded and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the shrimp, asparagus and garlic in oil for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- 3Add the mushrooms, broth, tomato, salt and pepper flakes; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
- 4Drain pasta.
- 5Add the pasta and seasonings to skillet; toss to coat.
- 6Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Pasta Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.4
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.9 mg
- Sodium 738.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 21.3 g