Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I spent all day looking at shrimp recipes because I was thawing some out. I found a few that were interesting and I saved them but after all that work I made my own creation in the end. The only complaint I got was that I did not make a big enough pot. If I do say so myself this was AWESOME!!!
- 1 -2 lb shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1⁄4 cup basil pesto (classico traditional basil pesto)
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives
- salt and pepper
- minced onion
- onion powder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup feta cheese
- Boil noodles according to package.
- Drain and set aside noodles.
- In a skillet heat up oil with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- add prepared raw shrimp, re-season with above and add minced onion(dehydrated) and olives cut in half, cook until shrimp is done.
- add shrimp mixture to noodles
- add pesto and feta.
- mix well
- serve and enoy!