Recipe by chris_tam
I came up with this recipe for dinner tonight using things normally found in the household pantry. The results were simple, amazing and delicious.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 10 1⁄2 ounces fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 14 1⁄2 ounces of diced tomatoes with garlic (can)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup green onion (diced)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter and white whine in a skillet over medium heat until butter is just melted.
- Add shrimp, green onions, minced garlic and sprinkle Cajun seasoning over all.
- cook until shrimp are pink.
- Add cream of chicken soup and drained can of diced tomatoes with garlic, Parmesan cheese and decrease heat to low. Cook until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- serve over noodles or rice.