1 hr 10 mins
I think I found this one in a Louisiana Cooking magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces uncooked vermicelli
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, deveined, peeled & cooked
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb process cheese, cubed (Velveeta)
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook vermicelli according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet saute the green pepper, onions and garlic in butter intil tender. Gradually stir in flour until blended. Stir in the shrimp, celery salt and pepper; cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until heated through.
- 3In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the process cheese, tomatoes and mushrooms. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Add to shrimp mixture. Drain vermicelli; stir into skillet.
- 4Pour into a greased 13-in. X 9-in. X 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.9
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 232.5 mg
- Sodium 994.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: