Tasty and full of flavor
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil Pasta in salted water until cooked, drain and set it aside for a while.
- 2Peel garlic cloves and crush it.
- 3Rinse out shrimp in warm water.
- 4Season with black ground pepper, salt, garlic, 2 tblspns of olive oil and the butter. Refrigerate for about and 30 minutes.
- 5After 30 minutes remove Shrimp from fridge and heat a skillet with the 3 tbspns olive oil on medium-low heat.
- 6When oil is hot add the shrimp and fry for 5 minutes.
- 7Toss shrimp and fry for another 5 minutes.
- 8Add pasta and parsley and toss again for 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.7
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 3578.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: