Prep 10 mins
Cook 32 mins
Tasty and full of flavor
- 30 pieces shrimp
- 5 ounces angel hair pasta
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Boil Pasta in salted water until cooked, drain and set it aside for a while.
- Peel garlic cloves and crush it.
- Rinse out shrimp in warm water.
- Season with black ground pepper, salt, garlic, 2 tblspns of olive oil and the butter. Refrigerate for about and 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes remove Shrimp from fridge and heat a skillet with the 3 tbspns olive oil on medium-low heat.
- When oil is hot add the shrimp and fry for 5 minutes.
- Toss shrimp and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add pasta and parsley and toss again for 2 minutes.