Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an awesome dish which features fried breaded jumbo shrimp, topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and baked. Make extra sauce and serve with a side of spaghetti. A wonderful company dish.
- Butterfly shrimp and dredge in flour.
- Dip in beaten eggs, then in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and fry shrimp til golden brown.
- No need to cook through- they will also be baked.
- Remove to a shallow casserole dish in a single layer.
- Top with tomato sauce and both cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered at 400° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
This recipe is amazing and so easy to make, especially when a marinara sauce is a staple in my kitchen!!