1/16 Photos of Shrimp Parmesan
My Husband favorite. A one dish meal. You can prepare everything up to putting in the oven, chill, till ready to heat. Serve with a nice crusty bread. Or skip the pasta and make Shrimp Parmesan Sandwiches. Check out the step X step for this recipe http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=223776
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs extra large shrimp, peeled and butterflied
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 3/4-1 cup breadcrumbs, well seasoned (Italian spices)
- 3/4-1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4-1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- olive oil, for frying to cover bottom of pan
- 16 ounces of grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 -4 cups of you favorite italian tomato sauce
- 1 lb pasta, COOKED aldente (I use angel hair my favorite)
- olive oil, drizzled throughout the pasta
- parmesan cheese
- 1Open the shrimp up like a book and remove the dark vein.
- 2In a zip lock bag, place flour seasoned with salt and old bay toss in shrimp and shake to coat.
- 3Remove shrimp; to the same bag with the rest of the flour add panko, breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese.
- 4In a small bowl whisk well eggs and mayonnaise.
- 5Dip floured shrimp into egg mixture then bread crumbs.
- 6In a large heavy bottom pan heat oil.
- 7Brown shrimp in batches and drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- 8Spread 1/3 the sauce on bottom.
- 9Spread cook pasta on top of sauce.
- 10Spoon 1/3 sauce on pasta.
- 11Lay shrimp in a baking dish 1 layer.
- 12Sprinkle with with mozzarella cheese.
- 13Top with rest of sauce.
- 14Top with grated parmesan cheese.
- 15Bake in 350 degree oven till cheese is melted.
- 16About 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 860.6
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 277.3 mg
- Sodium 2212.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 55.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning