Recipe by KelBel
A bit different than the other wiggle recipes, this is a recipe my girlfriend has made for years. Great over crackers for an informal meal or puff pastry shells for a more elegant meal.
Top Review by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This was absolutely delicious! I used canned peas in this one, as they add so much flavor to the sauce along with the shrimp. We really enjoyed over buttered lemon rice. My son is home and he said it's "The bomb"! Thanks for sharing KelBel!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 lb baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add flour and mix together.
- Add milk and cream and whisk until smooth and heated through.
- Warm peas in microwave for 30 seconds. Run shrimp under water if frozen.
- Add shrimp and peas and warm through.
- Serve over crackers, rice or puff pastry shells.