1/5 Photos of Shrimp or Lobster Gourmet Pizza
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Gourmet pizza at home. My kids declared it the best pizza they have ever eaten anywhere! Prep time includes allowing the dough to rise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 -4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (I don't really measure)
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp or 8 ounces lobster meat, diced and well drained if necessary
- 2 -3 medium tomatoes, diced and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Dough: dissolve yeast in water in a large bowl. Allow to set for a few minutes until it begins to foam.
- 2Add sugar, salt, oil and 1 1/2 c flour and stir gently to combine. Add remaining flour and combine thoroughly. (I usually knead it a little in the bowl too.).
- 3Let rest for about 30 minutes. Pat out onto large, greased pizza pan.
- 4While dough is resting, mince garlic and mix with olive oil and allow to set to infuse flavor throughout.
- 5Spread oil and garlic over entire crust. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Layer the shrimp or lobster meat, tomato, basil and mozzarella as desired and sprinkle with black pepper to taste.
- 6Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp or Lobster Gourmet Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.5
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 166.6 mg
- Sodium 1520.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: