Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Wonderful for parties or just small get togethers. Chill time is not included in prep. time.
Make and share this Shrimp or Crab Mold recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin, softened in
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 3 lbs cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped or 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Heat soup, undiluted, and mix in the cream cheese.
- Stir in softened gelatin and blend well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and pour into a lightly-oiled mold.
- Chill until firm and serve with your favorite crackers.