Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Wonderful for parties or just small get togethers. Chill time is not included in prep. time.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin, softened in
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 3 lbs cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped or 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Heat soup, undiluted, and mix in the cream cheese.
- Stir in softened gelatin and blend well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and pour into a lightly-oiled mold.
- Chill until firm and serve with your favorite crackers.