Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ok, this is really, really easy. I love this dip. It tastes good and is so quick to throw together for guests that drop in unannounced.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cans shrimp or 2 cans crabmeat, picked over
- 1 bottle seafood sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Mix cream cheese until soft and whipped.
- Spread out on plate, top with crab and or shrimp, top that with sauce.
- Sprinkle parsley on top for garnish.
Very good Dip. Ultra easy and fast to make. I used shrimp and added a sprinkle of Old Bay, after tasting. Also, we used Frito's Scoops.
Love this! Been making it for years. I usually half the recipe for a small group. Taking to a New Years Eve party, it was requested.
I make this recipe the same as Alice Robertson Clark. I also top the shrimp with chopped green onion for garnish.