Recipe by Alan Leonetti
I have been making this dip for more than 35 years. It is EXTREMELY EASY and absolutely DELICIOUS! Your guests will not be able to leave the spot where you place this dip. If you have any questions, you may e-mail me: AlanLeonetti@q.com
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephiladelphia original cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) candeveined baby shrimp or 1 (10 ounce) can crabmeat
- 6 drops Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Slightly soften butter in pot, being careful not to completely melt it.
- Place slightly softened cream cheese into pot and mix real well.
- Drain either the shrimp or crabmeat and mash real good into the softened mix.
- Add 6 drops of Worcestershire sauce.
- Continue to mix and whip real well on a very low flame.
- Place into dip or serving bowl and serve with crackers, small slices of party rye bread, chips, etc.