Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you are looking for something different and you like shrimp -- then here is a dip for you!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package onion soup mix
- green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can shrimp, drained rinsed and soaked in
- lemon juice, drain again
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Chill; serve with fresh vegetables or crackers.
This was excellent! My only addition was a teaspoon of hot sauce.