A delicious omelet filled with baby shrimp simmered in a white wine. Good to serve everyday, for company or for that special occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the shrimp, wine, bay leaf and parsley in a small saucepan and simmer, uncovered, over medium heat until all the excess liquid has been evaporated.
- 2Discard the bay leaf and parsley and stir in the cream.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Melt the butter in an 8 inch pan or an omelet pan until foaming.
- 5Add the eggs and cook over high heat until just beginning to set.
- 6Gently lift the edge and tilt the pan to let the unset egg run underneath. Spread the filling over half the omelet. Fold over the other half.
- 7Slide onto a plate and serve. Garnish with more shrimp if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.0
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 516.7 mg
- Sodium 355.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 24.8 g