My friend got this out of Ladies' Home Journal many years ago. You can substitute scallops, or use a combination of seafood, if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For Norfolk Butter
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry breadcrumbs (use gf if necessary)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
For the Shrimp
- 1Norfolk Butter: Combine ingredients and beat until smooth.
- 2Makes enough for 1 lb of shrimp or 2 to 3 servings.
- 3Shrimp: Melt the 1 T butter in skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add shrimp and stir-fry until just pink; transfer to serving plate and keep warm.
- 5Add wine to skillet and reduce to 1 T (3 to 4 minutes); remove from heat and gradually whisk in Norfolk Butter until just incorporated and sauce is slightly thickened.
- 6Pour over shrimp, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and garnish with lemon slices.
- 7Serve over linguine or rice.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Norfolk
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.5
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 517.9 mg
- Sodium 722.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar