Recipe by pesce_gurl
From The Favorite Brand Names Cookbook
Top Review by Annette #2
was really good. only thing i did different was i used already cooked shrimp. i just melted butter in same pot i used for noodles and tossed shrimp around for a few minutes, used 4 oz cream cheese and i used 2 c. shredded cheese to top casserole with
- 1 (8 ounce) packagecooked spinach noodles, hot and drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- tomatoes, wedges (optional)
- parsley sprig (optional)
- lemon slice (optional)
- paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine noodles and cream cheese in medium bowl. Spread noodle mixture in bottom of greased 13x9" glass casserole.
- Cook shrimp in butter in large skillet over medium-high heat until pink and tender, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread shrimp over noodles.
- Combine soup, sour cream, half-and-half, mayo, chives, chopped parsley and mustard in another medium bowl. Spread over shrimp. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over top.
- Bake in preheated 325 degree oven 25 minutes or until hot and cheese melts. Garnish with tomato, parsley sprigs, lemon slices and paprika, if desired.